Peaceful Treescape and Garden Sanctuary
32 Burbank Road, Birkdale QLD 4159
Hidden on a quiet street on a 665sqm corner block, this private sanctuary features an elevated setting and leafy outlooks from almost every room. Boasting the best gardens in the street and two outdoor areas for summer and winter entertaining, living here will feel like you’ve transported a world away.
Recently repainted and beautifully presented, this is the home’s first time to market since it was built 24 years ago.
The upper level reveals a flowing layout with a lounge, dining area and a well-appointed kitchen equipped with large benchtops, a breakfast bar and stainless steel appliances. Opening effortlessly to the impressive entertainer’s deck, this outdoor retreat is the highlight of the home. Featuring retractable screens, leafy vistas, breezes, a servery window and TV connection, this summer haven is destined for outdoor living, weekend breakfasts and dinner with friends.
A guest powder room and master suite finalise the upper floor. Kept cool with air-conditioning, the master includes scenic outlooks, a walk-in robe and an ensuite.
The ground floor houses three additional bedrooms with built-in robes, a bathroom, and an entertainment room. Adorned with feature wallpaper, lights, a TV and bar, the entertainment room opens to the backyard and sunny timber deck featuring a firepit area for wintertime.
The home is complete with double side access and a powered shed. Currently set up as a martial arts studio, the shed is fully lined, insulated and perfect for a gym or rumpus.
– Freshly painted inside and out, including new resin coating on the roof
– 1.5kW solar system with inverter; new compliant smoke alarms; alarm system
– Ceiling fans throughout; master air-conditioner recently serviced
– New antenna (12 months old) with splitter box for the outside TV; new hot water system (less than 12 months old); western and northern windows tinted
– Large pantry and linen cupboards; laundry chute; three clotheslines
– Double car garage with under stair storage; garden shed; power and water to terrace
– Side access on both sides offers extra parking for a car and trailer
Tucked away in a private street, this home is surrounded by beautiful parks, nature reserves, walking paths and greenery. Only 850m to Birkdale South State School and Little Ducks Childcare, and close to St Mary MacKillop Primary School, Redlands College and Ormiston College – this is the peaceful treescape you have been searching for.
Disclaimer: This property is being sold without a price therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.